kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly

vivian078

Jumlah posting : 1

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Empty AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly

Post by vivian078 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:19 am

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly

How do you put AVI videos onto PS Vita? So I just got my Sony PS Vita and I love it. I was wondering how I could transfer movie files onto the vita for playback on my trip. Most of my video files are in AVI or DivX/Xvid format. Does PS Vita play AVI files actually? I know PSP couldn't but not sure the latest console from Sony can play the most popular video format around.

Is it possible to play AVI and DivX videos on PS Vita? Positive, of course. However, you cannot just do as you do with normal media files. From the PS Vita official website, you can find the supported file formats of PS Vita, and you can easily get the information that PS Vita cannot support AVI files at all. However, despite lack of offical support, you can watch AVI videos on PS Vita smoothly. I am sharing my experience to help those who are wondering how to copy .avi files to PS Vita for enjoying flawlessly.

Since AVI isn't the compatible format of PS Vita, you need to convert AVI to PS Vita friendly format (e.g. H.264 mp4) in advance. Here I take Pavtube Video Converter for an example to transcodes and re-code the DivX/AVI to mp4 for PS Vita. The program is so easy to use yet could handle video conversion at a super fast speed (based on NVIDIA CUDA TM & AMD App Acceleration ). Meanwhile the playback of the converted videos is smooth and decent as possible as original. It is also a wonderful video editor to edit HD/SD videos. Below is how.

The Easiest Way to Convert & Put AVI files onto PS Vita for Smoothly Playing?

Free Download the AVI to PS Vita Converter to your computer. The equivalent Mac version is the Mac Video Converter for PS Vita. Just get the right one according to your situation. Below is how.

1. Import AVI video files to the best PS Vita Video Converter. Besides AVI, you can also input videos include TiVo, VP6, MXF, VRO, MTS, M2TS, WMV, MKV, FLV, VOB, MVI, EVO, MOV, MPG, and more.

2. Choose the video format for PS Vita playing in full screen. Here i recommend you PSP/PS3 > Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) ( to get this customed profile you should download and install a patch). This format is perfectly supported by PS Vita. If you want to customize your movie, you can click “Settings” to do some adjustments.

3. Start AVI to PS Vita MP4 Conversion.

Pretty Simple. Once the process completes, transfer and stream the converted AVI videos to PS Vita. So there you have it. Now just enjoy and watch AVI videos on PlayStation Vita anytime anywhere making full use of your PS Vita.

More Movie-Entertainment Tips about Sony PlayStation Vita:

Rip Blu-ray/DVD for PS Vita

Convert DVD movies to PS Vita

Transfer DVD, Blu-ray and 1080p/720p videos to Sony PS Vita

Digital Copy DVD to PS Vita

play iTunes files on PlayStation Vita

Put iTunes movies to PS Vit using Mac

Waktu sekarang Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 am