kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to watch movies on samsung Galaxy Note

eastdav2

Jumlah posting : 22

How to watch movies on samsung Galaxy Note Empty How to watch movies on samsung Galaxy Note

Post by eastdav2 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Samsung Galaxy Note released several days ago, now it has been for sale on Amazon. It’s as thin as a Galaxy SII, lighting fast and its 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED display is as gorgeous as it is enormous; the 1280 x 800 pixels you once could only get with a full-size laptop (or in the Galaxy Tab 10.1) can now slide comfortably into your front pocket.
    The high-definition screen may attract many people to watch videos on Galaxy Note. After I got Galaxy Note from my friend, I often use it to play android games, and watch movies download from YouTube on Galaxy Note. Besides, I convert and put a lot of videos to Galaxy Note, some of the videos are converted from DVD and Blu-ray discs, and some of the videos are downloaded from different online video websites.
    Maybe you want to play videos on Galaxy Note but you have encountered some problems, such as the cmomon video format is not supported by Galaxy Note. Galaxy Note only supports MP4 format, so if you want to play common formats videos on Galaxy Note, you need a Galaxy Note video converter, below are some tips for you.
    1. Free download Foxreal video converter. (Video Converter Patch is recommended to download which supports latest devices such as Galaxy Note.)This software will help you convert common videos to Galaxy Note MP4 format. Supported formats are AVI/MKV/FLV/F4V/WMV/3GP/MOV and nearly all common formats. If you want to rip DVD or Blu-ray, you can free download DVD Ripper or Blu-ray Ripper.
    2. Install and launch the Galaxy Note converter.
    3. Import the videos you want to convert. Then click the format column to choose the best video format for Galaxy Note. Click and choose Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4) format, this format is supported perfectly by Galaxy Note.

4. You can adjust the output parameters as you want by clicking settings. Set the size and bitrate if you want to control the volume of the output video.

5. Edit function is very useful and convenient for you. Trim, Crop, Text/Image/Video Watermark, Effect and Audio Replace feature may help you edit the video easily.

6. Click conversion to start. Audio and video synchronization is perfectly guaranteed by the best Galaxy Note converter.
    After converting, you just need to put videos to Galaxy Note, and then you can watch videos on Galaxy Note as you want, just enjoy it!

Waktu sekarang Sat May 11, 2024 12:50 pm