kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put TIVO MKV AVI WMV VOB MTS videos on Galaxy Note

selina5856

Jumlah posting : 68

Put TIVO MKV AVI WMV VOB MTS videos on Galaxy Note  Empty Put TIVO MKV AVI WMV VOB MTS videos on Galaxy Note

Post by selina5856 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 am

Put TIVO MKV AVI WMV VOB MTS videos on Galaxy Note

Samsung‘s new GT-N7000 Galaxy Note is the handset those dreams are made of — if you happen to share that dream about obnoxiously large smartphones, that is. It’s as thin as a Galaxy S II, lightning fast and its 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED display is as gorgeous as it is enormous; the 1280 x 800 pixels you once could only get with a full-size laptop (or in the Galaxy Tab 10.1) can now slide comfortably into your front pocket.

Today, my article isn’t talking about how powerful Galaxy Note is, but, i will talk about how to enhance the value of Galaxy Note. Specifically speaking, share you the solution to make Galaxy note can play more movies.
    At first, you need to download and install a Galaxy Note video converter on your computer. Here, i just take Foxreal video converter as an example. This tool has a patch file. I also suggest you installing the patch file. After that, you can easily get the Galaxy Note video formats.
    After all the installation, run this tool. Now, you can import your video files into this program, This video converting software supports a wide range of video formats, like TiVo, MXF, MKV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MOD, TOD, FLV, F4V, AVI, WMA, QuickTime MOV, VOB, MP4, MPG, MPEG, SWF, ASF, MVI, VP6, EVO, VRO, DV, MP3, AC3, MKA, WMA, WAV, M4A, OGG, APE and more. Moreover, it supports batch processing. Which means you can import multiple files at one time.
    When your wanted video files have been loaded into the program, you can click the edit button to do some editing. Such as crop, trim, replace audio, add watermark, remove interlace etc. Accroding to your need, use this function or not.
    Now, you need to choose output format for Galaxy Note, Click on “Format”, you can find the “Samsung” category. The “ Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4) ” is special designed for you. Just select it. Meanwhile, you can click “Settings” to make some adjustment. After then, you can click the big button to start the conversion.
    That’s all the information you need, just try convert any video to Galaxy Note by yourself. Hope this article helps.

Related posts:
    Watch DVD movies on Galaxy Note Smoothly
    IFA 2011: Samsung has shown off the Galaxy Note
    Convert AVI/TIVO/MKV/VOB/AVCHD to Galaxy Tab
    Stream RMVB videos to Galaxy s 2
    iPhone 4S video converter – Convert AVI WMV FLV VOB M2TS AVCHD videos to iPhone 4S

Waktu sekarang Fri May 10, 2024 3:57 pm