kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40% Off Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter Mac at 2011 Black Friday Special Offer

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 167

40% Off Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter Mac at 2011 Black Friday Special Offer  Empty 40% Off Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter Mac at 2011 Black Friday Special Offer

Post by tutubebe99 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:11 pm

40% Off Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter Mac at 2011 Black Friday Special Offer

Prices Slashed for Black Friday buying time! Nov 25 ONLY! Save 40%-70%! at 2011 Black Friday Special Offers only 24-hour:

50% off Blu-ray to iPad Converter (window/mac)

40% off Blu-ray Ripper (window/mac)

40% off Video Converter (window/mac)

Samsung Galaxy Note is brilliant for web browsing, games and video, but there's more to it than that. At 5.3 inches in size, this screen is larger than any we've seen on a smart phone before. It's also insanely sharp thanks to its 1,280x800-pixel resolution, boasting 285 pixels per inch (ppi). Videos and photos look nothing short of stunning here. It supports videos up to 1080p. These features are amazing for us enjoying movies on the Android-based handset. So in order to enrich our digital entertainment on Galaxy Note, we can download and copy our beloved Blu-ray movies to the Samsung Galaxy Note. Along with the help of a Blu-ray Ripping tool.

As mentioned above, in order to put and play Blu-ray 1080p movies on Samsung Galaxy Note, we need to use a 3rd party tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note compatible formats(e.g. h.264 mp4). Blu-ray Ripping Software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-ray and DVDs on the Mac OS X Lion.

To be honest, the Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter can help you deal with all the Blu-ray Discs even Blu-ray and DVD iso/ifo image files under Mac. I have used the software for ripping files from DVD & BD to my Galaxy Note. So far it works fine. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. Below is how.

A simple guide of ripping Blu-ray(DVD) movies to H.264 MP4 for Samsung Galaxy Note:

Step 1. Install and run the top Mac Blu-ray to MP4 Converter for Galaxy Note. Then load your Blu-ray files.

Step 2. Choose best video format for Galaxy Note. Here I recommend you select "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" in "Common Video" category.

Tip:
    1- Click on "Settings" you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After that, you can click on "Save as" to rename the profile, such as "Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)". Next time, you can easily find it in "Custom" category.

2- If you like, you can also choose your wanted subtitle and audio track language from "Subtitle" or "Audio" to rip Blu-ray in a simple way.

Step 3. Start the Blu-ray to Galaxy Note MP4 Conversion.

Once the conversion completes, transfer the result video to Galaxy Note via Mac. Then you can watch Blu-ray 1080p movies on Galaxy Note as you like. Hope this article helps.

If you using windows computer, you can try the Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter.

Waktu sekarang Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm