kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put AVI videos on Kindle Fire for playing with high quality

selina5856

Jumlah posting : 68

Put AVI videos on Kindle Fire for playing with high quality Empty Put AVI videos on Kindle Fire for playing with high quality

Post by selina5856 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Kindle fire is powerful for reading e-books, but for videos playback. It only supports mp4, vp8. The format limitation causes we can’t make full use of its stunning color screen. Really a pity! Though mp4 is a common format, not all the movies we have with this format. For myself, i also have a large number of avi videos. i once tried to put my avi movies on Kindle Fire for playing, but no lucky.

AVI is named for audio video interleave. It's also a multimedia container format. As wikipedia said, AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Anyway, this format can’t be played well by Kindle Fire. Wanna watch AVI videos on Kindle Fire? And haven’t found out an available way to make it? Don’t worry, the following article i will share you my own solution to make avi videos playing on kindle fire.

Need to be Prepared in advance, an avi to Kindle Fire Converter is necessary. If you are a beginner, you may be confused about this, such converter is an app that can help us converting one format to another we need. For Kindle Fire, we just need converting avi to h,264 mp4, this format is friendly with Kindle Fire and supplies pretty good video viewing experience. Here i use Foxreal video converter to show you how to use such 3rd party tool.

Of course, you should download and install this Kindle Fire Video Converter on your computer at first. The process is very simple and won't take much time. Foxreal studio also make many patches for us to get the presets of latest devices, Kindle fire preset included. Here i suggest you also installing the patch. Now, please follow the tips to do it step by step.

1. Run this conversion software. Add your avi video files.

2. Edit videos to get the effect you want.

This tool supplies some editing functions, such as crop, trim, replace audio, remove interlace, add water mark etc. If you need, just click "Edit" button. You will find a editing bar like this:

3. Choose Kindle fire formats. Since you have installed the patch, this step is rather simple. Just Click on “Format”, located in “Android” category, then you can easily find the “Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4)”, just select it.

Note: By Clicking “Settings”, you will open a “profile settings” window. As follows, you can adjust some parameters to get the video quality you want. But you should know, higher quality with bigger size, Please pay attention to the storage space of your kindle fire.

4. Press the “Convert” button, begin to convert avi videos for Kindle Fire.

Thanks to the CUDA technology of this avi converter, the conversion speed is much faster, you will get the result video in a short time. When it’s done, copy the converted video to Kindle Fire. Now, everything is ok. Just enjoy your time!

Besides, we are providing Foxreal Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and Foxreal iMedia Converter, the all-in-one Blu-ray/DVD/HD video Converter to customers on Windows and Mac OS X platform.

Waktu sekarang Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm