kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 167

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Empty Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac

Post by tutubebe99 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac

If you are considering purchasing an Android tablet, there are quite a lot of such devices from which you can choose. Generally speaking, among the tablet products recently released, Toshiba Thrive is no doubt one of the most attractive tablets. With a 10.1 inches display, the quality of image experience becomes greater than many other products.

For many Blu-ray movie lovers, they really want to know that if Toshiba Thrive support Blu-ray videos playing back. And as we known, Blu-ray movies are usually restored in a Blu-ray disc. These Blu-ray video files are in large size and encoded with HD video codec. But for the moment, there is not any tablet have strong enough video decoding capability to decode and play Blu-ray movies. So, what should we do to make Thrive play Blu-ray movies?

This is the reason why I am going to do some tests to make sure which is the most suitable format for playing on Thrive. I use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac as the best Mac Blu-ray to thrive converter to rip Blu-ray movies for Toshiba Thrive smooth playing. The Blu-ray movie I use to test is Transformer 3.

OK, having been prepared, we can start the test to convert Mac Blu-ray movies to Thrive playing on Mac. First, you need import Transformer 3 to Blu-ray to Thrive Mac ripper. The program supports import from BD ROM, BD ISO/IFO or just from BD folders.

The next step is important; I was offered various video formats to choose from as the output format for my Blu-ray movie. I click the format bar and the format option menu appears from which I can choose the output format I need. At first, I choose iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) in iPad profile.

And the second file, I choose Audio Video Interleaved (*.avi) in common video option.

At last, I choose MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4) for the third file.

After setting the output format for the Blu-ray Transformer 3 to Toshiba Thrive converter, I click the convert button to start the conversion from Blu-ray to MP4 and AVI. Certainly, the program provides profile settings for each movie. If necessary, you can click the settings button to adjust the bitrate and resolution ratio for your movie.

After the conversion finished, I get the converted videos on my Mac. And then, I put converted Blu-ray movies to Thrive for playing. The iPad Video in MP4 format is not available for playing on Thrive. And the video in AVI format seems not so clear when being played while the MPEG-4 HD video in MP4 format can be smoothly played on Thrive with best video and audio quality.
    jojoli1314

Jumlah posting : 30

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Empty Re: Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac

Post by jojoli1314 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 pm

[MXF to FCP X]edit Canon XF 100 MXF files to Final Cut Pro X

For Mac users, Final Cut Pro is one of the most famous video editing software. With its recent refreshment, Apple completely redesigned the app that made it faster and simpler. The new features of FCP X is much similar to iMovie, it supports importing videos, audios and images as clips in events. You may even full copy iMovie event folder for using in FCP X.

Final Cut Pro X supports importing directly from a large amount of popular camcorders or digital still cameras. But for Canon XF 100 MXF footage, it doesn’t work. You need to convert the recorded video to FCP X supported format to import, such as MOV or MP4 in H.264 codec. I recommend you Pavtube Canon XF 100 to FCP X Converter for Mac.

This program helps you encode your clips with Apple ProRes 422 (FCP 6 or above is recommended), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov), Rewrap (*.mov), DV-PAL (*.MOV), Apple InterMedia Codec (*.mov), Avid DNxHD (*.mov), DVCPRO50-PAL/NTSC (*.mov), etc. Then you can import the output files in Final Cut Pro X directly with out rendering, but you should make sure you select the right codec and parameters to encode.

Now please follow the guide to realize converting Canon XF 100 MXF footage to Apple Prores 422:

Step 1. Install and run this MXF to Final Cut Pro X converter, add your video files.

Step 2. Click on “Format”, select “Final Cut Pro” category, then choose “Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)”.

Tips. The video and codecs are all from the FCP X you installed into your Mac, so the output quality is FCP X level.

Step 3. Start converting mxf to FCP X by clicking “convert”.

When the process is finished, import the converted video file to FCP X for editing. Hope this article on How to Import MXF footage to Final Cut Pro X for editing helps.

Waktu sekarang Sun May 12, 2024 9:36 pm