kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing on Mac?

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 167

How to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing on Mac?  Empty How to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing on Mac?

Post by tutubebe99 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 am

How to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing on Mac?

I have an Eee Pad Transformer and I am a movie lover who is interested in enjoying the latest movies. Usually I would go to the cinema or just enjoy Blu-ray movies in my house. Sometimes, I would like to take my Blu-ray movies with me for playing on Eee Pad Transformer. And the problem is how to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing.

Recently, I heard of The Thing 2011 has been released. And The Thing is a worth watching science fiction horror film in 2011 which is directed by Matthijs van Heijningen Jr. It is a prequel to the 1982 film which has the same name, and the plot of it took place immediately prior to the events of that film. The story starts with two people who discover an alien buried deep in the ice of Antarctica, and everything happened had made them realized that it is still alive.

The movie sounds very exciting and I have bought a Blu-ray disc of it. As I prefer enjoying The Thing 2011 on my Eee Pad Transformer, I hope to load Blu-ray movies to Transformer for smoothly playing. So, what should I do to manage to rip Blu-ray movies for Eee Pad?

Does it work if I just put Blu-ray movie files to Eee Pad? In fact, it is stupid to do that because the Transformer can not recognize the Blu-ray files in it. So, converting Blu-ray movies for Transformer playing is the only way to solve this problem. There are many Blu-ray Rippers for me to choose from. However, which is the best Mac Blu-ray to Transformer ripper? My requirements are simple, just best video quality and fast converting speed.

Having tried many Blu-ray video converting tools, I find Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is the best one for me as the bluray to eee pad transformer converter on Mac. Here are my steps for ripping and loading Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing, hoping it can help you solve the similar problems.

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movie The Thing to the Pavtube Bluray movie to Transformer Converter on Mac.
    Download a free trial of Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac first. NOTE the trial puts a watermark on generated videos. To get watermark off you need to purchase the retail version. Connect an external BD drive to you Mac, put the Blu-ray Disc in BD ROM. Then install and launch the program, click the BD icon to load Blu-ray from BD drive.

Tips:
    Please make sure your Mac is connected to the Internet during the process, or the conversion job will fail.

Step 2. Select an optimal video format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
    Although Eee Pad supports videos up to 1080p, the 1920*1080 HD formats are not ideal solution for watching videos on it. So you are suggested to click on the format bar, and then follow “HD Video” to choose > MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4).

Step 3: Put Blu-ray movies to Eee Pad Transformer.
    Click "Convert" button to start ripping Blu-ray movies to HD MP4 format. After conversion completes you can click the "Open" button to find the converted files. Now the videos are optimized to be friendly with Asus Eee Pad Transformer.

Tips:
    To get higher video quality, simply click “Settings”, find “Bitrate” in Video column, and set it to “High quality” before the Blu-ray to Transformer conversion starts.
    jojoli1314

Jumlah posting : 30

How to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing on Mac?  Empty Re: How to bring Blu-ray movies to Transformer playing on Mac?

Post by jojoli1314 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Sony XR500V AVCHD to Vimeo Converter-How to Share Sony XR500V AVCHD Videos on Vimeo?

Vimeo is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. Unlike YouTube has many limitations, Vimeo allows users upload HD videos (1080p HD video also included) to it with high image quality kept. Therefore, many people turn to Vimeo and publish their HD video shooting footages recorded by camcorder. These videos always last a relatively long time that YouTube does not support uploading. Do you want have a try and share Sony XR500V AVCHD videos on Vimeo?

Though you can directly upload the HD videos from camcorder to Vimeo, the Vimeo only allow no more than 5GB video size for uploading per week for Plus users, while long time videos always have a larger size than 5GB. So, you have to come with a solution to share Sony XR500V AVCHD videos on Vimeo. Perhaps you can compress AVCHD videos for Vimeo with high video quality. Pavtube Video Converter is best Sony XR500V AVCHD compress tool for you to convert Sony XR500V HD videos to Vimeo in small size with high quality.

Below are simple steps for you to convert Sony XR500V HD videos to Vimeo.

Step 1: Import the AVCHD files to Pavtube Sony XR500V AVCHD to Vimeo converter.
    Click the add button to import the HD AVCHD files from your camcorder to Pavtube Video Converter. The AVCHD files should be copied to hard drive of your computer.

Step 2: Select compatible format for uploading to Vimeo.
    As Vimeo supports HD videos for uploading, you can choose HD Video >> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4). If you want to get smaller video size, you can choose Common Video >> MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4).

Step 3: Change profile settings to compress AVCHD videos for Vimeo.
    The default settings of H.264 HD Video are not very suitable for Vimeo, you can change the settings to get smaller size of output videos. You can decrease the video size and byterate to decrease the file size.

Step 4: Start to convert Sony XR500V HD video to Vimeo compatible MP4 video.
    Click the convert button and the conversion from Sony XR500V HD AVCHD to H.264 HD video will start. The conversion would not take much time, after that, you can just wait the conversion finished and then upload the converted MP4 videos to Vimeo with high video quality.

Waktu sekarang Thu May 09, 2024 3:24 pm