kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer/Convert (AVCHD) MTS/M2TS footage/files to Acer Iconia Tab A500 on mac

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 167

Transfer/Convert (AVCHD) MTS/M2TS footage/files to Acer Iconia Tab A500 on mac  Empty Transfer/Convert (AVCHD) MTS/M2TS footage/files to Acer Iconia Tab A500 on mac

Post by tutubebe99 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Transfer/Convert (AVCHD) MTS/M2TS footage/files to Acer Iconia Tab A500 on mac

I have a HD camcorder "Canon Legria HF R18" which shoot recordings in .MTS files. I have captured lots of my daughter’s videos and now I want to put the AVCHD .MTS files to my Iconia Tab A500 for viewing when I am on business. However, The truth is the Iconia A500 is not compatible with .MTS files. I am a mac.

As you see, Most HD camcorders record videos as AVCHD format, a HD format. Some of them even can get the Full HD 1080p. Or you just have mts or m2ts videos. However th Acer Iconia Tab A500 is just a media player which supports limited video format MPEG-4/h.263/h.264. Thus converting AVCHD .MTS files or .M2TS files to H.264 MP4 is a nice choice if you wanna put and play MTS or M2TS files on Iconia Tab A500. To help those who want to transfer and play AVCHD MTS or M2TS files on Iconia A500 via Mac OS X, I share a guide below with you.

When it comes to convert AVCHD .MTS/.M2TS to H.264 MP4, PavTube Video Converter for Mac is a nice choice for Mac OS X owners. It is really an all-in-one tool for Mac users, and it supports a wide range of formats, such as mkv, mts, m2ts, AVCHD, tod, avi, mod, vob etc. Almost all the formats. In addition, it's an editing tool, with it, you can easily edit your videos with cropping, trimming, adding watermarks/effects, removing interlaces, replacing audio file, etc. Now, please follow the guide to realize it.

Simple Guide:

1 >> After running and add your AVCHD camcorder video files to the great AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Iconia Tab A500 Converter Mac, Just Choose Acer Iconia Tab A500 H.264 MP4 video format

Click on "Format > Android > Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video" to quickly get output format for Droid that can also be played on the Acer Iconia Tab A500 with high quality.

Click on "Settings" to Adjust the Size (pix) as 1280×720. To get the best video quality on Iconia Tab, you’d better set video bitrate as 1500 kbps, audio bitrate as 160000 bps and frame rate as 30 fps.

(Tip: If you want to raise or lower your MTS/M2TS video sound level for Iconia Tab, just click on the edit icon and then drag the volumn slider bar to adjust it easily.)

2 >> Start AVCHD MTS/M2TS footage to H.264 MP4 Conversion for Iconia Tab A500 on Mac OS X by clicking on "Convert" on the fast Mac AVCHD to Iconia Tab A500 Converter's main interface.

3 >> Transfer the converted .mp4 files onto Iconia Tab A500 by connecting your Iconia A500 to your computer by using a USB cable on Mac.

Once all the HD files are transferred onto your Iconia Tab A500, you could readily enjoy the recorded AVCHD footage on the go.

Hopefully the converting AVCHD MTS/M2TS footage to MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 on Mac will offer you unmatched experience of fun!

Waktu sekarang Fri May 10, 2024 4:10 am