kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

AVCHD to FCP X-How to Import/Edit Panasonic HS900 AVCHD to FCP X?

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 167

AVCHD to FCP X-How to Import/Edit Panasonic HS900 AVCHD to FCP X?  Empty AVCHD to FCP X-How to Import/Edit Panasonic HS900 AVCHD to FCP X?

Post by tutubebe99 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 pm

AVCHD to FCP X-How to Import/Edit Panasonic HS900 AVCHD to FCP X?

The Panasonic HDC-HS900 is a 3MOS High Definition Camcorder with 220GB HDD. Featuring a host of technical specifications such as full HD recording (1920 x 1080, 50 progressive scan), 3D shooting via an optional 3D conversion lens and an ultra wide 35mm wide-angle lens etc.

I am a photography fan and like shooting all over the world, shooting a variety of rich content, including people, animals, plants, buildings and so on, as a memorial and memories. Recently, I shot many avchd video files with Panasonic HS900, and was able to bring the output files into FCP and place them on the time line. In addition, I have both Canon XF100 and Sony CX700 camcorder. However it is kind of strange because it shows that it needs to be rendered but it plays the video and I am able to watch it in real time. Once I change the opacity or apply effects, it needs to be rendered. Because I have a friend do video production style, he told me FCP does not support importing AVCHD, the best codec is Apple Prores (*.mov) for Final Cut Pro X, it needs to convert avchd to Apple ProRes, then edit the converted avchd in FCP X. After google search, Pavtube AVCHD to ProRes Converter for Mac is your best choice.

If you would like to edit AVCHD videos in Final Cut Pro X, just follow the steps below to convert avchd to ProRes mov for FCP X on Mac OS X Lion.

Step 1. Capture videos from camcorder.
    Run Pavtube AVCHD to FCP X Converteron Mac OS X Lion. Connect Panasonic HS900 to Mac Lion via USB cable, Click the "Add" button to load the 1080p .avchd footage .

Step 2. Choose Apple ProRes 422 codec.
    Click the Format option, and move mouse cursor to the Final Cut Pro X group. The Mac 1080p HD AVCHD to ProRes MOV Converter provides multiple options including Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 422(HQ), Apple ProRes 422(LT), Apple ProRes 422(Proxy), and Apple ProRes 4444. Just choose one of the options as output format, Basically, "Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" is the best format for converting HS900 AVCHD footage to FCP X.

Step 3. Convert Panasonic HS900 1920x1080p AVCHD to Apple ProRes 422 MOV for FCP X. with 1080p HD AVCHD to ProRes MOV Converter
    Click the "Convert“ button, and the conversion from Panasonic HS900 1080p AVCHD to MOV with Apple ProRes will start immediately. After convert AVCHD to FCP X for Mac OS X Lion is done, click the "Open" button, just import ProRes 422 mov video to Final Cut Pro X and Edit Apple ProRes with FCP X,there is no rendering when adding effects or layers for easy editing.

Tip:
    For Mac Users, about more solutions about Panasonic cameras and camcorders like TM900/SD900/TM700/SD700/HS700/SD600/HS250/TM350/GH1/GH2/SD60 etc. and want Import their files to Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Final Cut Studio, just go to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, HD Video Converter for Mac, MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac or Bluray/dvd/video to FCP Converter for Mac.
    jojoli1314

Jumlah posting : 30

AVCHD to FCP X-How to Import/Edit Panasonic HS900 AVCHD to FCP X?  Empty Re: AVCHD to FCP X-How to Import/Edit Panasonic HS900 AVCHD to FCP X?

Post by jojoli1314 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm

[MXF to FCP X]edit Canon XF 100 MXF files to Final Cut Pro X

For Mac users, Final Cut Pro is one of the most famous video editing software. With its recent refreshment, Apple completely redesigned the app that made it faster and simpler. The new features of FCP X is much similar to iMovie, it supports importing videos, audios and images as clips in events. You may even full copy iMovie event folder for using in FCP X.

Final Cut Pro X supports importing directly from a large amount of popular camcorders or digital still cameras. But for Canon XF 100 MXF footage, it doesn’t work. You need to convert the recorded video to FCP X supported format to import, such as MOV or MP4 in H.264 codec. I recommend you Pavtube Canon XF 100 to FCP X Converter for Mac.

This program helps you encode your clips with Apple ProRes 422 (FCP 6 or above is recommended), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov), Rewrap (*.mov), DV-PAL (*.MOV), Apple InterMedia Codec (*.mov), Avid DNxHD (*.mov), DVCPRO50-PAL/NTSC (*.mov), etc. Then you can import the output files in Final Cut Pro X directly with out rendering, but you should make sure you select the right codec and parameters to encode.

Now please follow the guide to realize converting Canon XF 100 MXF footage to Apple Prores 422:

Step 1. Install and run this MXF to Final Cut Pro X converter, add your video files.

Step 2. Click on “Format”, select “Final Cut Pro” category, then choose “Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)”.

Tips. The video and codecs are all from the FCP X you installed into your Mac, so the output quality is FCP X level.

Step 3. Start converting mxf to FCP X by clicking “convert”.

When the process is finished, import the converted video file to FCP X for editing. Hope this article on How to Import MXF footage to Final Cut Pro X for editing helps.

Waktu sekarang Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm