kamera tua dan rangefinder

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

terimakasih telah gabung dalam web kami, salam kokang.. Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTS to MKV-Join Canon HF R20 MTS to MKV and Enjoy HD MKV on HDTV with Eminent Player

kyogoku

Jumlah posting : 74

MTS to MKV-Join Canon HF R20 MTS to MKV and Enjoy HD MKV on HDTV with Eminent Player Empty MTS to MKV-Join Canon HF R20 MTS to MKV and Enjoy HD MKV on HDTV with Eminent Player

Post by kyogoku Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 am

Merge/Export Canon HF R20 MTS to a lossless MKV for playing on HDTV with Eminent Player
    Solution to Play Canon HF R20 MTS Videos on HDTV with Eminent HD Media Player

What my favorite is to record the happy moments in life with my Canon HF R20 and share them with my family. To make the visual effect best, I also bought an Eminent streamer HD Media Player and a HDTV for playing the HD videos.

Want to know how do I Lossless Merge Canon HF R20 MTS to MKV and then Enjoy HD Videos on HDTV with Eminent HD Media Player? I just used the 2011 best MTS Merger - Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac to help me. Hope the following guidance may help you.

1. Import MTS files from Canon HF R20 to Mac
    Use a USB cable to connect Canon HF R20 to Mac, Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac will run automatically when the camcorder is detected. Follow the popup message and you can import MTS clips to the Camcorder tab easily.

2. Join Canon HF R20 MTS files to a lossless MKV
    Create a new movie for lossless output. Drag and drop the movies you'd like to join from above to the blank movie. Click the little icon on the right and choose "MKV format",then start Join MTS to MKV with High Quality.
    MTS to MKV-Join Canon HF R20 MTS to MKV and Enjoy HD MKV on HDTV with Eminent Player Lossless-mkv-from-canon-mts

3. Export lossless MKV
    After joining and setting the output format, click the "Export" button and Lossless output of MKV begins immediately, it only costs several minutes to finish.
    MTS to MKV-Join Canon HF R20 MTS to MKV and Enjoy HD MKV on HDTV with Eminent Player Export-mkv-for-eminent-dts

4. Enjoy HD MKV on HDTV via Eminent HD Media Player with your family
    After the completion of the lossless output, connect Eminent HD Media Player with HDTV via HDMI Cable, and then you can Enjoy/Play HD MKV Videos on HDTV with Eminent HD Media Player

Tips:
    If you want to convert and edit your video files to Apple ProRes 422 for editing on FCP X or to MOV for playing on quicktime, you can also turn to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac for help. It will never fail you.

Waktu sekarang Thu May 09, 2024 2:50 pm